By Alexander Apostolides on August 05, 2011

For those that speak german: My interview as part of an excellent and optimistic article in Die Welt.

I am so glad to see this well balanced article that has contribution by me and the fellow blogger economist that I admire, Professor Panikos Demetriades. The link here is in German - you can get a poor translation of it in google translate.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. . You are free to copy content but you must link back to this blog and attribute the work to me (Alexandros Apostolides).. You cannot use my work for commercial purposes and you must share it under the same terms I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment