By Alexander Apostolides on November 03, 2012

My best interview yet: Great to present views in Istanbul Radio


While in the 2012 PRIO conference I was so glad to meet to meet Ekrem Eddy Guzeldere, a very sharp political analyst from Turkey. He is organizing a radio show in Istanbul and invited me to interview on the Subject of the Current economic crisis in Cyprus and the current economic interdependence of the two communities.

Hear the interview here - Eddy really allowed for the conversation to flow and I think it is the best explanation of the current situation of Cyprus in both communities.   
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. . You are free to copy content but you must link back to this blog and attribute the work to me (Alexandros Apostolides).. You cannot use my work for commercial purposes and you must share it under the same terms I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment